
Hello. Thanks for reading first off.
Well what am i feeling . I'm going to put this in point form if you don't mind
1. i feel like i should be listening to Gods voice more often
2. i feel like i need to get out of my comfort zone
3. i feel like i sould love more
4. i feel like i need to love more
5. i feel blessed to be here
6. i feel confessed why it wasn't me in the Haiti disaster
7. i feel blessed i wasn't
8. i feel like the closer i get to god the happier i am win win
9. i feel like i am close to believing in myself
10. i feel like god believes in me.
11. lastly i feel like i don't care what others think , only my God, your God, our God.
I'm so excited to spread this good news of the gospel in a nice way not to shove it in peoples faces of course but to show love, i don't want to hide myself in a church, i want to be THE CHURCH.
i know i am blessed , i have so much , and it is really this year where i believe in prayer and because of that i believe that i am blessed.
lIFE IS A CHOICE. i could suck if you wanted to . but again that's your choice. no of course not always. but i believe mostly. and if you have drama in your life, you probably created. not always again. what I'm saying to myself basically is that its my choice if I'm going to listen to God or not ,i could ignore him and live a simple selfish life or some call the American dream, I'm choosing happiness that is real. love which i was created for. and its only through the silence in which i hear gods voice.
what went down this week?
-well , hung out with jadder a bunch which was radical. speaking of reading a book called irresistible revolution, which is all about radical, I'm not going to lie reading it is filled me with truth but also fear. I'm not sure if i want to surrender all my possessions..
anyway went to coffee on the moon that was a blast. Niki Parker and Tyler are here there so amazing on so many levels, filled with love, and excitement i love learning things from the two.
the load on school is light ,because I'm actually asking for help in school, wondering why i haven't done this in the past. haha
ya heard katlyn ceys testimony it was incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry but she is soo amazing, i really hope i can be her friend forever because i lover her.
ya so thasts whats new with me. and Jessica hendry gave me 8 GB OF MUSIC THANKS SISTA;)
o and my brother is enganged lets just say im so happy for the two of them and it was the best proposal i've ever heard in my life. im soo happy for him. God bless!
p.s i have so many questions in life so im going to write them on my blog for kicks.
1. is media bad?
2. should i be a radical. please say no.
3. do people think the same way as me but are scared . speak there thoughts.
4. can people become christiasn
5. and why dont christians beilve they can
6. why do diasters happen
p.s god i good!
I enjoy our radical times! :)
ReplyDelete