Sunday, March 14, 2010

matt, mark, luke and john

hello, this week was neat;
discovered this week of the importance of the fruits of the spirit!
we need to be focusing on being gentle, and holy. not being negative or talking things that are not God honing.

I need to be reflating my own life on what I'm listening to and what I have become immune to.
Friday at youth i did a devotion on this very passage, we played a encouraging game, and all stuck paper on each others backs, an everyone wrote positive things about each other.
what great feedback, bought ice creme for all the kids at youth, it was a blast!

i bought strawberries today at the market 2.46$ can you believe it! yum yum in my tum tum.

gospels was great, leaned a lot about what it really means to follow Jesus. carrying the cross! *
i need to be sharing this good news, and need to be doing the will of god, and showing my faith through works.

Church today we were interview by Darin who talked to us about the Olympics it went well.
p.s i received a letter from my friend, and a care package from my mom, she sent me lots of choc which i shared

a lot of prayers answered to be perfect, striving to be like God
I NEED TO GET SLEEP.

p.s just do it
the en.
p.s i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment