- Discussing this with Ben he tould me something very inresting which is , These people who to our eyes seem like they have nothing wounder the ezac same thing about us, why is it that the develeoped countries in the world buy the most anti depression pills than anyone else.
I know money doesn't buy happiness I mean the most famous people we know mess up, or end up killing themselves.
Why is it so often we fall in the trap of thinking that money and knowing the future will mend all of our troubles. Perhaps the best gift of all is giving and perhaps this reasoing isn't even some new age way of thinking, its simply what Jesus cammands us to do : Love Me, and Love others.
sounds simply, but... Maybe if this was so inportant to Jesus we should be really reflecting and praying what this actually intals.
Last friday youth was pretty good made pizzas and has a missionary talk to us about how we're the product of what we think. She was from brizil.
Last sunday helped out in sunday school , it went well I pray that these kids fully can comprehend the message. Even the distruptive todlers still have a heart that if found you can find gold in it.
Im not sure if i already talked about the surf rip in my last blog but it was radical. Love to keep doing that in Nova Scotia me and my cousion are going to go. Met a pretty relaxed teacher at the surf trip he was so nice and loved seeing kaleo, we all expressed to the teens how great kaleo is and how much it brings you closer to the call. Bos testinomony was outrageous loved it, love that guy, such a encouragement to all teens with whatever background.
try , try , try, no matter what. this has practically been my theme of my life, some times I work harder and sometimes I fail faster but I've learned to never give up which some people don't get to learn . I say this because surfing took me a while but I loved the peace the ocean brought me , the sun overlooking the water is beautiful to think there is no God is foolish.
had a great week laast week.
-note to self no tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment