Hello bloggers this week was fantastic!
There was no rain today,
Many of my prayers have been answered, and God has been doing amazing things in my life!
This week I worked on dishes for many hours, however God made the week go by fast.
I went bowling with the youth group which was super fun! I love all the girls there, there so awesome, and there openeing up to more each and every week. The christmas parade was a lot of fun. and sandbagging was a great experience to help out with the community.
Church Ministie was amazing maybe my favourite class im not sure yet, it was very relivent to how we need to be living out our lives and Dave did a fantastic job explaing that!
Overall this week was amazing and I loved every second of it! I look foward to going home at christmas, but i love kaleo so much and all of the leaders here!
The talent show tonight was superb . lots of community .
I PRAY FOR MORE SUNNY DAYS* MORE COMMUNITY * NOT FOR MORE BLESSINGS, BUT FOR ME TO SEE THEM ALREADY*
THanks FOR reADING!
haVE a GREAT DAY
P.S
life is good.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like that you want to be able to recognize the blessings in your life...not just get more! so sweet to hear that you are doing well Katie.
ReplyDelete