
Hello!!!
I hope you have had a fantastic week, I sure have. you know what is weird, growing as a person, I MEAN REALLY NOW! you would think when your 19 you would hae stopped growing now. However God is not finished with me, not even close, if Kaleo has taugh me one thing that would be it.:)
I LOVE KALEO. If I could describe kaleo in one word I would say Running.
you wanna know why, well. It's hard some times you want to puke your guts out,
however
the reward of finishing the race is incredible, you feel healthier, and overall in some sick way it feels amazing and refreshing, even though your super tired.
I love it.
This week was pretty swell, it stated off with me going to youth which was fun we watched a movie for a bit, than finished off with Ellie doing devotions along with some games, overall it was superb. I look foward to seeing the children each and every week. they are sooo cute. Sunday was a great service at church. Vince invited us over to a feist at our house, can I just say one thing, caramel apple pie, with whip cream is to die for.
home work is finally slowing down which is swell, I think my pulse is working again which is nice.
24/7 prayer week. HELLO! praying an hour a day was wounderious. I really felt as though God was working though me, HE STILL IS ! its happening baby. God is anwsering many prayers, and I love praying for you guys too. I would like to continue this prayer week in my daily sced .
Overall I am loving CM so far Dave maybe could be the best teacher so far, we'll just wait and see.
Anyway have a great week. Thanks for takeing time to read my blog
Have a great day:)
xooxxoo
No comments:
Post a Comment