
Hi everyone, thanks so much for your prayers.
This week I saw the olympic torch, the social event which took place crofton was superb. friday youth was once again swell, all the children love playing games with me , Ellie and Ben. I felt I was bonding with them hearing their backgrounds and just being silly, we always have a good time. My hope for that youth group is that there will be more students to attend over 15. my youth group started with 20 and finished with 400 so I know its possible. perhaps I was placed there to show them hope of growing there youth group, and more inportantly showing more kids to Christ.
Sunday church at Lady Smith Baptist was good too, I spent time with the children in Sunday school class, and assited the teacher, we drew pictures of Noahs Arc, and talked about Gods' creation. Overall sunday was one of a kind. or should I say 2. i wounder if you actually get that joke. Emma and Nate enjoyed Lady Smith also.
Kaleo this week taught me to have patience, which may go along with faith, to wait and find out why I'm actually placed here. I have a good idea, however I know God has more to show me, he has been too, the sunset at the doc today was amazing. Spending time with Ribs, and Merissa was so fun, Merissa teaches me patience and cares for our students so much.
heres some fun from your best friend me,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ
ENJOY THE MOMENT, BECASUE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THE MOMENT IS GONE. -uNkNowN
No comments:
Post a Comment