Sunday, October 25, 2009

blogin er up


BONJOUR! well hello there friends. Merci for the prayers! hope all is well.
Well life in kaleo once again was swell. a bit tiring however God gave me strength which was righteous, and he got me through the week. currently its raining not that I've looked outside but just a wild guess.
this week i counselled i honestly was too thrilled about the idea at first, after finishing hermeneutics, i was a bit tired. however i ended up loving it! the kids were dolls, so cute, we did lots of activities where I'm sure we all connected on a spiritual level, they seemed open to the idea of God, and were asking questions, which was encouraging to me to share the gospel to others.
i have a goal each day to go to the doc, <-overlooking the ocean brings my thoughts together and helps me reflect. any who I've been so busy i never had a chance to go there. o well. surfing trip tomorrow, should be a great time to bond with the students and just have some break time. I'm looking forward to it. its amazing how blessed us students are.

each day i find myself learning one thing new, today i learned how god is always with you even when you think you cant go on and your by yourself, god with you. yes i know this is not a new concept but how often in life do we shrug these words of wisdom away.
Merril did a excellent job teaching us how to read the bible like a pro. however i think i would need to take that class 4000 times before I could.
overall I'm learning Independence, patience, and love, here at kaleo. and there are not too many courses which offer that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGy4Rz1CH_k
You must do the things you think you cannot do.
Eleanor Roosevelt
family and friends i love you a lot! you're the world to me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment