Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog 3. Ministiries.


Hi everyone! Thanks again for the prayers! They're defiantly helping!

October 5-9 we went on out SALTS trip. Our tall ship Pacific grace was a beauty. She never acted up once through out the trip, just smooth sailing and sunsets. If only National Geographic were there. Although I was a bit disappointed there were no whale spotting's,bonding with people on the trip made up for it. I spent a lot of time with Caroline and got to here her story, she is such a blessing to our team and has a lot to offer. hearing personal stories of our brothers and sisters, on the ship was encouraging to pursue in times of hardship, it made me realize how it built them into who they are defined there character. I'm so happy to have such amazing friends.

My favourite time on the ship, was having solitude time with God in the morning. The Pacific ocean was calm, the sun was setting, and i was filled with peace. Letting God take all your cares away is such a relief.I feel energized to take on this year, thanks to God. Arriving at camp I was set to go to Lady Smith Baptist Church. Sunday i got a sense that I was where God wanted me to be . Like everything in Kaleo thus far has been planned out. I find I'm learning so much from these children at church. I came with the expectation that I would teach them things. It's funny how God works.
Here's some Corney gifts for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izJyz64Tvdc
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission
-Jim Badke.
Romans 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment