Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kaleo Minisry woot!


Hello fellow readers! So nice of you to join me:) Thanks to all your prayers this has once again been a terrific week!
We started class Tuesday with Dr. Marv Penner. Spiritual Formation|. It was righteous.Our K7 team learned so much about relationships, life and in growing in faith. Marv did a champion job on making the class relevant, and exciting. It made me reflect about the steps I need to take in my spiritual journey.
I attened church Sunday and Friday at Lady Smith Baptist. Getting involved in this ministry is a lot of fun. Lady smith is stretching me to get out of my comfort zone by speaking to kids, and planning new ideas for youth. Speaking of; Friday night youth was held at Naniamo Swimming centre, it was a great chance for me to interact with the teens and hear their stories. It brings me joy that I'm being a positive influence in their lives already.... And also I showed them how to do a epic belly flop.
Each week is forming me closer to where God wants me to be. God has been answering so many prayers its mind blowing, he's teaching me to be patient, and to have faith... Also I've learned how to party like the 90's at the Dance event last night.
I'll leave you off with one of my favourite quotes, and songs;
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
Mother Teresa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8cAjM0VYiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment