Sunday, October 18, 2009

God bless


Hi everyone , Thanks so much for all your prayers once again.

Well Kaleo is treating me well once again, I must say the weeks are going much more faster now. Each week I find myself bonding with more and more people. Having the girls night definitely helped that process on Thursday. Our girls really open up on what concerns they were currently facing and what needed prayer. I Believe in hope and I think in our world its rare to fine. I want to encourage our girls to hold on in times of trials and endure. By doing so you will gain pursuance which can't be bought.
On a lighter note we went caving, swimming and shopping all on one day, Tuesday. So much fun. The markets here are amazing filled with cultural diversity crafts, and food. Having amusing days lightens the load from our coarse load which I find to be quit intriguing and I;m learning a lot about the bible, so there really is no down side to the effort put in these papers.
The corn maze on Friday youth was superb! As I am connecting with these teens each and every week I find myself teaching them truth about how to grow as a Godly women, I imagine I'm being a influence on there decision making. Overall they're a riot, they're teaching me how to rap like a rock star too, so watch out.

I'll once again leave you off with some thrilling entertainment! Take care

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR7ONpWlIE
"Don't worry be happy."- Bob Marley
1 COR 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment